Friday, August 14, 2009

Mike Australia tour 2k9 style

Photobucket
hello. i'll being heading back to Australia next week. I'm
very excited to be going back, since the last time was so
good. I have a few dates off in SYD so hit me up if you
want to go hit some record stores in the outskirts of SYD
on one of my days off.

also a few programming notes: during this time the IDIB
mailorder will be a little slower than normal. We will try
to get the interns in to send out some packages but this
is also when college starts so it may be tough. But keep
on ordering! Before I leave i am posting some new releases
to the IDIB store, so dont forget to order!

AUGUST:
21 - SORRY GRANDMA CLUB, MELB
22 - RUBY TRAMP, GOLDCOAST
28 - SHAPE BAR, PERTH
29 - LA CAMAPGNA, SYDENY

2 comments:

pyow said...

i know a lot about sydney, though little about records...

but i'll go record shopping with you!

G-orgy said...

DUDE YOU WHERE AMAZING!!!!!!SAW YOU IN SYDNEY>>>BEST SET I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN